EFT Certification based in Austin, Texas
Kay Christopher, an Accredited and Certified EFT Master Trainer, offers mentoring towards EFT Certification through the Association for the Advancement of Energy Techniques International (AAMET).
Who can benefit from EFT Training?
• Individuals with an interest in using EFT for self-care
• Psychologists, psychotherapists, counselors and all mental health professionals
• Medical professionals
• Academic professionals
• Complementary therapists of all kinds
• Teachers and educators
• Life coaches and business coaches
• Body workers (massage therapists, etc.)
• Individuals who work with animals
• Artists, writers and musicians
• Anyone interested in personal, professional or spiritual development
Simply taking EFT Level 1 and/or EFT Level 2 Training provides enough knowledge to use EFT on yourself. However, to begin to use EFT in a professional capacity certification is highly recommended.
The certification process includes:
• Taking EFT Level 1 & EFT Level 2 Trainings & receiving a certificate of attendance for both (must be in attendance for the entire training) • Becoming a member of AAMET
• Taking the AAMET online EFT Exam which covers EFT Levels 1 & 2 (you must have already become a member of AAMET to be able to take the EFT Exam); passing the exam with a score of 80% or better (you are allowed up to 3 attempts for one fee) will provide you with EFT Practitioner "Candidate" status
• Working with a mentor to complete the rest of the requirements
These additional requirements include, at minimum:
• Signing AAMET Code of Conduct & Ethics Affidavit (Affidavit is provided to certification candidates by mentor)
• Ethics training
• 6 hours minimum of mentoring (the number of hours varies depending on the candidate's knowledge and skill level)
• 6 hours minimum additional study of EFT
• Minimum of 50 practice hours of 45 minutes or longer with at least 20 different people
• Submitting minimum of 4 case studies (video is required, written /audio may also be options; Case Study Guidance Manual is provided)
• Submitting one self-work EFT study
• Optional repeat attendance at EFT Levels 1 & 2 at a reduced rate (this is strongly encouraged as you will learn a lot the second time around)
• Verification by your mentor that all competencies have been met
Candidates will meet the necessary criteria to achieve EFT Practitioner certification within 12 months from receiving their Attendance Certificate for EFT Level 2 or the candidate may be a asked to sit in on a refresher course to bring their competency skills up to date. If a candidate is having difficulty obtaining the competencies they may also be asked to take the EFT training(s) again. In both cases the repeat course would be at a reduced rate.
Mentoring fees are $160 per hour for sessions, case study review, and any additional mentoring that may be required.
As a candidate you are encouraged to maintain a record of your EFT qualifications, achievements, Continuing Personal Development or CPD hours (similar to Continuing Education Credits or CEUs but somewhat more flexible), and mentoring hours. After becoming certified in EFT to maintain your membership you must fulfill additional annual CPD hours and mentoring requirements and you are required to report these to the AAMET website before you can renew each year. After becoming certified you are eligible to upgrade your member status on the AAMET website (annual fee required).
For additional information please take a look at the AAMET Training & Certification Programme Overview. Training Programme Overview 2016
If you have questions, would like further information or are interested in applying please contact Kay Christopher